IOR Global Services is an independent provider of relocation, language and intercultural services to global business organizations.
IOR Language Trainers are contract employees, retained by IOR to teach employees and their families who are relocating globally. IOR also teaches individuals and groups who are not relocating, but who are working in a multilingual environment. Language trainers typically meet with their students 1-3 times per week, at the time and in the place specified by the student (usually their home or office).
- Provide 1-1 or group language instruction in the student’s home, office, or online
- Send monthly updates of hours and progress via e-mail in an Excel time sheet
- Assess student’s level on the CEFR scale (as requested)
- Update Language Program Manager of changes that require a new teacher to be assigned
- At least 2 years experience teaching languages
- University degree or higher in the target language, teaching, or a related field
- Reliable transportation or other ability to meet at the location specified by the student
- Flexibility with regard to hours and schedule changes
- Access to and basic knowledge of Excel and e-mail
IOR Language Trainers are independent contractors who work on a part-time, as-needed basis.