Accessing your IRMA Profile:
Please use these steps to access your IRMA profile:
- Go to https://irma.iorworld.com/login and enter the primary email address that IOR uses to contact you.
- Click Reset Password. Enter the same email address and press RESET PASSWORD.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please follow the link to IRMA, where you will be prompted to reset your password.
- You can then click Account and use the dropdown menu to select Profile to edit your basic information.
- You are responsible for updating and managing your own profile.
- Fields that have an asterisk * are required.
- When writing your Bio within your profile, please follow IOR’s format detailed in the link below the Bio section, where it says Guide to the perfect Bio!
Closing Your Program in IRMA:
Please use these steps to close your program in IRMA:
- Go to https://irma.iorworld.com/login and log in
- Click View next to the program that you are ready to close out
- Under the Expenses Tab: Click Add Expense and select the category of the expense that you are ready to upload.
- All receipts must be uploaded in order for expenses to be reimbursed
- You can delete or edit expenses at any time before clicking “I agree, my program is complete.” and the final “Save and Submit to IOR” on the Finish Program Tab.
- After you complete each expense, make sure you click the “Save and Submit to IOR” button
- After you have completed expenses click the Supporting Documents Tab: Upload your PARTICIPANT evaluations ONLY
- Click the Finish Program Tab
- Complete the Post Program Evaluation (for trainers/consultants) by clicking “Start Survey”
- Once complete, click “Done” on the final page of the survey you will be returned to the Finish Program Tab
- Check the box “I agree my program is complete”
- Click “Save and Submit to IOR”
- You will see a message that your documents are being reviewed
- You will receive an email after each expense is approved by your Program Manager from email@example.com
- You will get an email if a document or expense Needs Attention with a link back to your program to resolve the issue
- If you receive any error messages or need additional assistance, please contact your Program Manager.