IOR DSC positions are freelance. Available work is on a part-time, as needed basis
IOR Global Services is an independent provider of relocation, language and intercultural services to global business organizations.
IOR Destination Services Consultants (DSCs) are contract employees, retained by IOR to assist families who are relocating globally with the myriad of details involved in settling into their new lives. The goal is to ease the transition for each client family within the allotted program time prescribed by our client’s policy. Typically, our corporate clients provide 2 – 6 days of assistance for their relocating employees. Program time is spread out over several weeks to a few months and includes both full and partial days. While each family’s needs are different, it is the contractor’s responsibility to complete our programs within these time constraints.
Destination Services may include:
- Home finding, including assistance with leases
- School selection and registration
- Alien registration
- Assistance with obtaining driver’s license
- Locating health care
- Familiarization with transportation
- Community orientation
- Assistance with setting up utilities
IOR seeks Destination Services Consultants who:
- Have a positive attitude
- Are flexible with regard to hours and schedule changes
- Are responsible and responsive
- Don’t necessarily have all of the answers but are resourceful enough to find them
- Use very good judgment in their interactions with other people
- Are fluent in English (knowledge of the local language as well is definitely an advantage)
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Have basic computer skills with internet access
Destination Services Consultants are independent contractors who work on a part-time, as-needed basis.