Intercultural Program Closure, Invoicing Policies:
You must submit your documents within 48 hours of program completion
After your program takes place, please log on to IRMA, at https://irma.iorworld.com/login to record your expenses, receipts, and program evaluations.
Please click here to view the IRMA Training webcast (11 min) – All consultants are required to submit program expenses and final paperwork through IRMA. You will need to use IRMA in order to get paid!
- All charges must be pre-authorized by the Training Department in order to qualify for reimbursement
- No expenses will be accepted without uploading your dated and itemized receipts
- Only mileage will be accepted without a receipt
- Expenses will only be reimbursed if received within 48 hours after program delivery
- IOR’s terms of payment are 30 days from the date we receive your documents
If you experience any difficulty with IRMA, please contact your Program Manager as soon as possible.