How to close a DS Program
Closing Your Program in IRMA:
Please use these steps to close your program in IRMA:
- Go to https://irma.iorworld.com/login and log in
- Click View next to the program that you are ready to close out
- (If expenses are pre- approved) Under the Expenses Tab: Click Add Expense and select the category of the expense that you are ready to upload.
- All receipts must be uploaded in order for expenses to be reimbursed
- You can delete or edit expenses at any time before clicking “I agree, my program is complete.” and the final “Save and Submit to IOR” on the Finish Program Tab.
- After you complete each expense, make sure you click the “Save and Submit to IOR” button
- After you have completed expenses click the Supporting Documents Tab
- Click the Finish Program Tab
- Complete the Post Program Evaluation (for trainers/consultants) by clicking “Start Survey”
- Once complete, click “Done” on the final page of the survey you will be returned to the Finish Program Tab
Please contact your DPM if you have any questions.