Location: Northbrook, IL
The Destination Program Manager (DPM) is responsible for providing the highest satisfaction to existing global mobility clients by managing Destination Services programs from authorization to completion. This role interfaces with Relocation Management Companies, client human resource contacts, destination services consultants and IOR team members, to deliver outstanding expatriate support programs.
– Oversee all aspects of destination services programs worldwide from point of client’s initiation to completion.
– Liaise internally between destination services, management, administration, business development and externally with the client.
– Locate and hire consultants; negotiate rates when necessary.
– Initiate, track, and update programs within IOR’s proprietary program management system, Gateway.
– Coordinate with accounting to invoice clients accurately.
– Propose solutions to service issues that arise. Escalate when appropriate and report any service issues to Director of Client Services.
– Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction and ensure repeat business from client base.
– Keep pulse on program status real-time; pro-active contact with all parties involved.
– Experienced professional in international relocation.
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
– Strong team player, able to forge and maintain professional relationships with superior customer service.
– Tech savvy; proficient at Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for Business). Ability to learn effective use of IOR’s proprietary program management systems (Gateway, IRMA, etc.)
– Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks.
– Conscientious and pays attention to detail.
– Ability to approach challenging issues and propose and implement solutions.
– International experience living/working abroad a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher.
– At least 2 years working experience in a professional business environment.
– Proficiency in a foreign language strongly desired.
• Target 4.5 score on evaluations for client programs
• Retention and expansion of client program initiator base
• Superior client satisfaction rates for IOR programs
• 4 business hour response time to client initiations
• 2 business hour response time to emergencies or client service delivery complaints. Target of • Daily usage of program management system (GATEWAY, IRMA) and other technology based tracking tools and reports
• Timely and accurate invoicing; absence of “lost” billings
To apply for this position, please submit a current resume with cover letter addressed to Human Resources at email@example.com. In the subject line, please specify “Destination Program Manager”.
No phone calls please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application further. Salary commensurate with experience. We are unable to offer relocation assistance at this time.