The Destination Program Administrator (DPA) provides general administrative support to IOR’s Destination Program Manager Team to ensure the highest level of quality service to IOR’s global mobility clients. The DPA provides assistance to ensure critical details associated with Destination Services program delivery are captured at several stages of the programs. The position also provides support to IOR’s Sales and Marketing functions. This is a full-time position based in our Northbrook, IL headquarters.
- Facilitate the tracking of destination programs in IOR’s proprietary program management system, Gateway
- Initiate Destination Services programs by creating new accounts, adding new assignees and entering client authorized services
- Ensure client specific pricing and scope align with authorized services
- Update Destination program status and/or key milestones to support Destination Program Managers as programs progress
- Enter client required program information and close programs into client portals
- Assist with preparing required, client-specific reports i.e. Cost Savings reports
- Interface with Survey Monkey to retrieve Needs Analysis and evaluations, share feedback with consultants and clients, track negative and neutral evaluations
- Work on special projects: Podcasts, Mock Tour support, Webinars, capturing Testimonials for IOR collateral
- Sales and Marketing support
- Work with BU’s to Create/Send Announcements, Business Unit Newsletters through mailings.
- Update and format PowerPoints presentations and company collateral
- Update mailing lists and contacts for IOR clients
- Registration of Company Memberships/Conferences
- Update collateral
- Provide webinar support
- Assisting with industry conferences and client visits: registration and contact details, helping prepare reports and scheduling meetings
- Assist with updating website content, career opportunities, blog postings, news
- Experience working in professional business environment; strong team player
- Tech savvy; fluent in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); Ability to learn proprietary and commercial software systems (Gateway, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact) and other software tools
- Conscientious and pays attention to detail
- Strong team player, able to forge and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks that occur simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- International experience living/working abroad preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Foreign language ability a plus
- Detailed oriented; accuracy of work
- Daily usage of GATEWAY, IRMA and other technology based tracking tools and reports
- Quick response time and good collaboration with team members, clients and consultants
- Anticipation of department needs; ability to collaborate well with the team
To apply for this position, please submit a current resume with cover letter addressed to Human Resources at email@example.com. In the subject line, please specify “Destination Program Administrator”.
No phone calls please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application further. Salary commensurate with experience. We are unable to offer relocation assistance at this time.